Saturday, February 20, 2010

Windows 7 My First experience

 

I was wondering if I got my laptop a bit too early to miss the Windows 7. Luckily I noticed that it has a upgrade. I requested the upgrade. I had to wait for more than 6 months to get he update. But it was worth waiting.. My first experience is amazing.. and Wow.. not sure if it is because of the Vista experience being so bad. This one is good definitely good. You can feel that the system responds to you.

I usually switch to classic settings and avoid all the gizmos and gadgets, but with Windows 7, it make sense to enable them. The performance is amazing, I could not believe that I am using Windows. Probably the best performance I have ever seen since Windows 95 days. At last I feel I have a OS from Windows which you feel like using the add ons. Lets see how it spans over days. The initial verdict is a thumbs up for Windows 7. Go for the upgrade if you are eligible for it..

No comments: