Monday, January 09, 2006

To Google for a House Renting Agreement

Hello All,
Long time since I had been around here.. If am right its just about a year since I have been here. Now then I was trying to Google for House Renting Agreement. I could not find one simple sample document for India (Google Result). Its no surprise to me, people have just now started this practise. I am planning to post one soon.

With my limited renting experience in both UK & Singapore, along with the things I have seen of Indian Tenants, I am planning to prepare one. Would sure will post it here and I believe that will be a good starting point for those who search for in future..

Finally thanks to Kailash who reminded me of my blog with his own blog intiative. I wish him all the best for the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sample agreement is very nice, simple, clear and covered all the points. Thanks a lot.